Our two centers are licensed by the Department of Social Services (Community Care Licensing Division). At Baby Angels Center, we are licensed to accommodate 18 children, newborns to 24 months (Lic#376701075). At our Baby Angels Center #2, we are licensed to accommodate 12 children, from 24 months to 42 months (Lic#376701127). We are committed to providing a high-quality program. We provide healthy nutritious meals in accordance to CACFP guidelines. Ensuring quality daily experiences for children and promoting positive child outcomes are at the heart of our program.
- Our Childcare/Preschool is open- Monday thru Friday 6:30am-6:00pm.
- Small classes and low child-to-teacher ratios
- Balanced nutritious hot meals and snacks (fruits & veggies)
- Bilingual environment: English/Spanish
- Child academic assessments
- Parent-Teacher conferences
We provide all-day childcare children with snacks, nap time, and supervised play included.
NOTE: Parents will be notified of any illness, accident, or emergency that may occur while their child is in our care.